POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Street image. Question of scale (26kbu) : Re: Street image. Question of scale (26kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:56:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Street image. Question of scale (26kbu)
From: Josh English
Date: 14 Feb 2000 10:52:22
Message: <38A824DB.7A09A262@spiritone.com>
Given the car as a reference, it looks like those columns are only six or
seven feet tall. If there are going to be arches (or if there were supposed
to be arches), I'd make these a bit taller.
The tiles are well textured, but the mortice underneath it should have some
more contrast.
One more bit: The tiles on this side of the street look well buckled, but
the tiles on the other side don't look affected by whatever did this.

Over all, it's looking good.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom